July 17, 2010

[ . ]

blame my late June mental exhaustion, something from which I had recovered only to be knocked out by this (motherfucking) hot weather, blame said (motherfucking) hot weather, but during the first half of July I've seldom gone out. not going out means not seeing people, and not seeing people means thinking a lot. and thinking a lot means that it's been a month since he's away and I'm starting to miss him.
it's not that I won't hear from him until he's back. we write to each other; mostly stupid things, what he's doing over there, and being argumentative as hell I write those long emails you have to take some time off and a cup of coffee to read them.
I'm starting to miss him. I didn't, I don't need to see him everyday: I just miss him being here.
moreover, we live rather close to each other, and in order to go downtown (and back) I have to pass in front of his house; the times I glance on my right/left are more than the times I don't.
I miss his casualness, I miss his snarky comments about everything.
and yes, I miss his touch.

I'm not in love, though.

I need new books to read.
also, the heat is seriously killing me. the fact that I'm in full-on PMS may be helping too.

x

No comments: